Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What day is today?

Ok I know today is day 19, but I am really getting up there! At least that is what I thought until I realized that I still have 57 days left. OY! That seems like a lot of days. haha But here I am plugging away at my goal. I am happy to say that I have yet to miss a day! I still am trying to get a video up here of me doing jumpees. I cannot tell you how many times I have done jumpees in slacks or a skirt (not recommended) at work because someone did not know what a jumpee was. (Which is normal, I recognize that I am the abnormal one here.) But I need to be able to direct them to my blog, where oh so conveniently there is an example of my jumpees. haha I am hoping that by the end of the week I will have that up for everyone.

Oh! I am very excited for my cooking class tomorrow! I cant wait to see how that goes. But it is impinging on jumpee time. So I will have to be creative with when I do them. Today, I left work, got down to the boathouse, and knocked out half of my jumpees before the rowers showed up for the afternoon row. Todays row was soooo much better than last week's. Shout out to Patrick for filling in a seat last min. I was coaching, and we took out an 8. I have to say they got in some pretty good strokes today. I keep forgetting that it is getting darker earlier these days, so by 7:15 it was mostly dark and we headed in. After practice I knocked out the last 100 for the day. And I headed to Sonic for dinner, where I got a delicious burger and grape slushy for $3.04! Gotta love half priced burger Tuesdays. If only I could get the purple slush stain out of my mouth....

And now I cannot believe it is almost midnight, long day ahead of me tomorrow....
Shout out to my latest donor!!
3800 (!) completed, 11200 left :D

No comments:

Post a Comment