Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 11: Multitasking

So I this evening I made dinner and did my jumpees on the porch at the same time! I know, I know you don't have to say it, you are impressed. What delightful cuisine did I whip up tonight you ask? Fajitas! mmm I could not wait to have my jumpees done so I could eat my fajitas. And I have to say they were pretty good. So in between my jumpees (which I was doing in about sets of 20) I would run into the kitchen and chop chop chop and mix mix mix. It ended up making the 200 for the day seem to fly by.
Also today I got lost. Very lost. My GPS died, and my Cal has been holding the charger for it for weeks. I went to the post office (watch out fam in Fla) and then could not find my way home again. Thank goodness I had a full tank of gas as I drove all around Little Rock. haha I finally made it home where I began my jumpee/ fajita extravaganza.

Quick shout out to my bestie Ali! She went through all of the effort to make me some of her delicious banana bread (with chocolate chips!) and something must have happened in the mail system because it took over 2 weeks to get here. And when I opened it today, it had molded. :( But it is the thought that counts! Miss ya Ali!! Also this is my puppy that I keep talking about. Her name is CJ (aka The Baby or Cejerson) and I miss her!

2200 down, 12800 to go. The number is getting smaller y'all! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment