Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 3: Ouch!

Oh man, when I woke up this morning I was hurtin. Real bad. I could hardly stand or walk, and don't even think about sitting. No way Jose. My quads and glutes hate me today. Also not to mention yesterday was a long day. After I posted yesterday Cal and I got our selves together and began our afternoon of tailgating. I had so much fun. Everyone was loud and crazy and I LOVED IT! We ate great pulled pork sandwiches and surprisingly I forgot how much my legs hurt. haha And also surprising I did not do any jumpees.
The Razorbacks did win, it was a little bit of a blowout game, but still fun. Exhausted by the end of the night, I crashed early. Today has not consisted of much. There has been a Law and Order SVU marathon on all afternoon and being my favorite show, I have indulged. I have been doing jumpees during the commercial breaks. It spread them out, over a longer period of time, but every time I got up to do more, my muscles had frozen and  did not want to be disturbed. haha I actually cannot believe I finished my 200 for the day. Also my apartment is on the second floor of the complex and the people who live below me are sticklers about my roommate and I walking quietly. Apparently this has been going on for a while, someone will walk around the apartment and the people below us will come up and complain. Well, as I was doing jumpees today at my apartment, I decided that I did not really want to get yelled at for jumping on their ceiling 200 times. So I decided to do them out on my deck. I did not get any complaints and it was actually nice out, so it was really a win win for everyone. Day 3 has been the most challenging yet. But I stay committed. I know I can do this! 

As a side note, does anyone else hope to see drama on tonights VMAs? "Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time" Ha what a joke. Hopefully we will see this guy.... 
600 down,     14400 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment