Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 12: Productive

Do you ever have those days when not everything went exactly as planned, but you ended your day feeling like you accomplished something? Today I had one of those days. I was super productive at work, which always feels nice.

I went to practice a little early so I could do my jumpees before we went out on the water. I got there and almost immediately realized we were going to be bombarded with rowers who do not come down on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE it when rowers come down, but it was hard to figure out where we were going to put everyone. I ended up deciding we should take out 2 4s. So in order to take out 2 4s we needed to rig a second 4, which needed to get done now rather than later, so we could get on the water on time. So the jumpees went on hold. Anyways the line ups were a bit screwy, and that caused the whole practice to be a bit screwy. But when we got in and the boats put away, I was able to get my jumpees done pretty quickly (while blasting music which is always the best).

So even though practice may not have gone exactly as planned, it was a good day. And I am now exhausted. And let me leave you with this website- http://www.wastedfood.com/ I do not agree with everything this guy talks about, but he does make a few valid points regarding the waste America makes. Any whoo 200 more behind me. 2400 down, 12600 to goooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment