Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 18: The Walk

Today I attempted to walk to the Big Dam Bridge from my apartment. Had I left maybe 30 min earlier than I did, I might have made it. haha But as it was, I got about a half a mile away and began doing my jumpees for the day. Then it started to get dark. So I decided that I would turn around and periodically do jumpees on my way back. It was actually pretty nice as I broke the jumpees up along my walk. The weather was also ideal. The air had just enough of a crisp feel to make the evening fallish. And the sunset was beautiful. I like that it is getting colder now, this weekend was really the first time it has felt like fall this year.

So I did my jumpees, and when I got back I sat down to my lovely dinner and to see what was on tv. And lo and behold, there was a classic movie on that I just could not pass up. Groundhog Day. You know the one with Bill Murry, Andie MacDowell and Chris Elliot where Bill Murry's character relives the same day (Groundhog's Day) over and over again until he can get it right. Love it. I especially love it when it comes on, on other days than Groundhog's Day.

Also yesterday my brother found a scorpion in his room!! Crazy! It was itty bitty. But apparently those are the most lethal, so it was good he found it, but scary at the same time. *Note to self: do not leave shoes unattended or baby scorpions will crawl in*

3600 down. 11400 left! Wooo! And I just would like to note, Classical music can be so calming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment