Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 20: A little Spanish with my blog? Don't mind if I do

I knew today was going to be exhausting. But I have to say that I am beat! Besides my hectic work day, I did not get the best nights sleep last night, and everyone knows how that can be. Does anyone know where the saying 'Running around like a chicken with your head cut off' came from and why it is associated with not having a moment of free time? I suppose if I had my head cut off I would not really have a whole lot of free time either, never the less it is still odd. I suppose you could liken my day to that. haha

 But I knew I had my cooking class to look forward to this evening. So I have to say I was bummed when I got a phone call late this afternoon canceling my class. But I guess grateful at the same time that I could have a little veg time (post jumpees of course). So I came home from work, did my jumpees in the court yard (did not know my complex had one till I did a little exploring the other day) and called it a day.

So also I am going to start doing a new part of my blogging. I am attempting to add to my Spanish vocabulary these days. And it just so happens that I have 1000 flash cards with Spanish vocab words on them. How convenient! So, every day I am going to pick one from random, and post it here so you all can learn with me! So today's randomly chosen word, is (drum roll please) Silly! haha What a great word to start off with. Silly = Tonto(a)

And now I am going to call it a night. Thanks to all of my supporters, I now have about $120! I am almost half way to my monetary goal on day 20 of my project. :) 4000 finished, 11000 to go!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment