Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day9: Learn to Row and a relaxing afternoon

Hey All! I apologize for yesterdays short post, but while yesterday was busy, nothing super exciting happened. Today I got up early today and headed down to ABC to continue our Discover Row program. We have 5 great people enrolled in our discover row program, and boy did they work hard today, (as did the coaches!). After Discover row was over I punched out my 200 for the day. And I was pleasantly surprised to find that the jumpees are getting easier! I finished in about 25min!!!! Considering it has been taking me about an hour or longer to finish I am quite excited with this new development.

Post jumpees consisted of getting gas for my car (which I have been putting off for days now, and could no longer do haha) and getting groceries and lunch with Cal. We took the afternoon pretty much off and relaxed. I had some great conversations with my parents (*Hi Mom, Hi Daddy!*) and realized that no matter what you just have to keep on flying!

A quick shout out to my Grandma Jan who is my latest donor! Thanks Grandma!! :D I am now up to $75!!  That is about 1/3rd of my goal!! Not too shabby for day 9! I have now completed 1800 jumpees and have 13200 to go! 66 days until the end, so 66 days to donate!! Also this means 66 days until I see my family and baby puppy again! I miss them all :) Thanks again all for reading and keeping the spirit alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment