Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 22: Another one bites the dust

It is good to be home and in bed. Today was a long day, and it has been a long week in general. This morning, I took a Red Cross class on the prevention of transmitting blood borne pathogens like Hep B/C and HIV. It was pretty interesting, and got me excited for the day long class I am taking next week on first aid, CPR and AED usage. Also today I went to a presentation at work on the projects that are going on in India. It is always interesting to hear stories from Heifer projects first hand.

After work I headed down to the boathouse. I started my jumpees, and then went out in a single. I would estimate I rowed close to 15,000 meters, maybe a little less. So once I got in and finished my jumpees, I was finished. I am now completely ready for bed, and am headed that way now. :)

Today's Spanish word is ocean, sea. Ocean/ Sea = El mar.
Annnnd another one down, and another one down. Another one bites the dust! 4400 down. 10600 to go!
Also I would just like to note, that I accidentally erased this entire post, and had to re-write it, so it is slightly shorter than my original one, as I would like to go to bed. :( Hate it when that happens.

PS Video to come tomorrow!!

1 comment: