Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 23: Fall is in the air

It was a beautiful fall day here in Little Rock. A little warm during the day, and it is a little overcast now (even though there is a 0% chance of rain, which I do not think I have ever seen before haha), but beautiful. We had a great row this morning, with a great turn out. Love it when that happens. And after today's practice, I am even more excited for the Head of the Hooch! My jumpees went pretty smoothly after practice, and then I headed home.

Today has also consisted of  a lot of laundry, some cleaning and a mini grocery store run. And now I am having a relaxing time watching NCIS and having what might be one of my new favorite beers, Fat Tire. Cal and I might be going into downtown Little Rock tonight to check out the scene. I hear there is a pretty cool bar that has over 100 types of beer on tap.

I have the promised video of the jumpees, but it is not uploading well, I will put it up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Today's spanish word is: finger! Finger = El dedo
4600 behind. 10400 forward. And shout out to my newest donor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment