Thursday, October 14, 2010

Early to bed...

Early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. That is how the saying goes anyways. I wonder what the back ground on that saying is. But I got up early this morning to do my jumpees, and I am tired now. Perhaps in the long run it will make me healthy, wealthy and wise.

Yesterday, post work and post jumpees, I did a massive clean of my apartment. I cleaned the whole kitchen, the living room, my room and my bathroom. The common areas were gross. I am not sure my roommate had ever mopped the kitchen floor. Bleh. And I gave my bottle of febreze a run for its money. But it feels nice to be in a clean house. I did all of this cleaning because my great uncle is in town. He arrived this morning and is here until Sunday to visit me and explore Little Rock. As we were looking for a place to eat this evening, I think he was a little in shock at the cuisine differences between here and Boston (where he is from). A lot more fried foods here. haha

But we ended up having a nice dinner right in down town. Tomorrow Uncle Paul is going to come visit me at work for lunch and then go on a tour of the Heifer building. Yay! I am very excited he was able to come down here this weekend. :D

Spanish words To Hide = Esconder
Quilt = Edredón 

So since I last wrote, I have done 400 jumpees. That makes the grand total 6800! Only 8200 more. haha
Thanks for the support! I am still hanging out at about half way to my monetary goal. So tell your friends about me! :D Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment