Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 28/29: What a weekend (That technically has not started yet)

I apologize for the lack of post yesterday. I know, you must be terribly upset with me. But I was a bit of a space case yesterday afternoon, and totally forgot to post. But worry not, 200 jumpees were completed. ( I am still in debt 50 jumpees.) After work I popped out my jumpees, and headed over to Kitchen Co. Kitchen Co is this really cute food specialty store, not unsimilar to a Williams Sonoma. I took a sushi making class with 3 other people. And it was a lot of fun! But I have to say, I might leave the sushi making to the professionals as it never tastes quite as good when you make it yourself. Always fun to try something new though. :D

After my cooking class was over, I headed back to Heifer. Yes back to work. My coworker and I were putting a little goody on every one's desk to celebrate World Egg Day, which is today. Hurray for eggs! Did  you know that eggs are hight in protein and the nutrients in eggs can help prevent loss of eyesight as we age? Yum yum yum! After our egg egg-stravaganza (haha get it?) I got an invite to hang out with a couple of friends, so I did. And by the time I got back, I crashed and totally forgot about posting.
Also another interesting fact about today: Today is John Lennon's birthday, he would have been 70.
I will give you TWO, count them two Spanish words today, just to make up for yesterday.
Word 1: Faucet. Faucet = El Grifo
Word 2: Tear or teardrop. Tear = La Lágrima

I have not done my jumpees for today yet, but y'all know I'm good for them! I plan on doing them between when I get out of work and when I leave for the State Fair! (Which, have I mentioned how excited I am for that?) If I have not, I am SUPER excited! haha I love fairs!
So 200 down (from yesterday), I will complete 200 today (maybe even 250 to get myself back up to speed). Currently I 5550 completed, 9450 to go. After today I will have 9250/9200 to go (depending on how many I do.) I will keep you updated.
Thanks for the support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment