Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 26: 5000

Well here ya have it. I am through my second milestone! And I have to say I feel exhausted. As would you if you had completed over 5000 jumpees. haha But it does feel good to be 1/3 of the way done. There is no going back now. 
I wanted to show you all a picture of the really cool building I work in. It is the most environmentally friendly a building can be. It has received a platinum rating. There is a big water tower that collects rain water to be used in every part of the building except for what comes out of the faucets. Another cool fact about the building is that it is 62 feet wide at its widest point, is designed to capture the maximum amount of sunlight for solar heating and lighting. Also most of the steal that the building is made from, comes from recycled cars and washing machines! Pretty cool. 


Todays Spanish word is business! Business = Los negocios 
250 more down! 5100 done, 9900 to go. (Also I am still in debt 100 jumpees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment