Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 25: Almost to my next mile stone

So I assumed that when I got to 5000 jumpees it would be super exciting and slightly dramatic. But as I did not do my jumpees yesterday, and did 250 today, I am 150 shy of 5000. So, today I have completed 4850 jumpees. (The extra 50 was difficult to say the least). Tomorrow (if I do another 250) I will be done with 5100 jumpees. Oy this is getting complicated.

Tonight I was invited to a small dinner party at my boss' house, and I had my first introduction to venison. I cannot really say if I liked it or not because it was ground and mixed in with ground beef and it was served in a 'firecracker enchilada'. The enchilada was good, but I will not pass judgement on the venison just yet.

Also I have to say that my mother is a saint. I just received a care package from her, and it has all of the things I was out of (including chap stick for my ever so chapped lips!). So THANK YOU MOM!! :D Miss you!

So I have had a comment that I probably already know the Spanish words that I am posting on here. It is true, I have been putting up pretty basic words. But review is always good. But I am going to start putting up words that I do not know as well. On that note today's Spanish word is to twist! To twist = Torcer


Thanks for reading all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment