Monday, October 18, 2010

Milestone!!! :D

Here we are! I am just over half way through my jumpees. I have completed 7600. And it feels good. I went out for a little pizza celebration this evening. I have to say when I stated this task of 15000 jumpees, it seemed so daunting, but now that I am over half way, I am excited to finish! It is the last half of the race, and I am confident that I can do it!

I hope you all are telling your friends about my mission to raise $250. I am at just about $130 right now, so half way. I still have a little ways to go, but I am confidant that I will make it! But I need your support! So let your co-workers and neighbors and friends know about my little fundraiser so that I can get to my goal. I really appreciate all of the support and encouragement that I am getting from everyone!

Today's Spanish word is: Middle = Medio


I hope you all are enjoying the Fall! I am! And I am thinking about making an apple pie or an apple crisp later this week/ this weekend. Mmm Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment