Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stuck in Metaphorical Traffic

So as I have briefly mentioned, I am applying to the Peace Corps. I have wanted to apply since I was in high school and now that I have applied, the anticipation is killing me. I will most likely find out if I am going to receive an invitation with in the next 3 weeks. You know that feeling in your gut when you are running late and then you get stuck in traffic and you know that if only the traffic would just move, you would be on time? That is the feeling I have right now. I could hit the ground running with a project assignment with the Peace Corps, if only this traffic (my application) would move already! I am doing my best to practice my PC values like patience and flexibility but I am so excited I just want to know! haha

Deep breaths, that is what I keep telling my self. :P

Leaving for the Head of the Hooch regatta tomorrow at 445 am. AH! I cannot believe it is here already! I hope everything goes smoothly. I am caught up on my jumpees now, and am curious to see how this weekend will go. I hope I am able to keep caught up.

Keep the support coming! I love it, and someone else out there will love you for it. I still have quite a ways to go to my second goal of donating a llama, which is $150. So get your check books out (or open up your paypals) and donate to a great cause!!

4 comments:

  1. replica bags joy check a6r04u8m01 replica goyard bags replica bags online uae browse around here w5l53t3m61 replica bags in delhi next c5g04g6c95 replica designer bags wholesale replica bags louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  2. index k4g61h0c34 louis vuitton fake 7a replica bags wholesale hermesreplica bags neverfull hermes replica handbags a2m67o1a64 replica bags online click here to find out more l1m48t5j30 replica louis vuitton replica bags prada

    ReplyDelete