Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!

So a quick update as I know I have left all of you out there hanging since my last post. I still do not know where I am going with the Peace Corps yet, I will hopefully know by this week, or early next week! (It all depends on when my package gets there.) Do not worry, I will be sure to post once I find out! I am waiting with 'bated breath. :D

Winter cleaning at the boathouse!
Also I am coming to the last couple of days in my internship. WHAT! I know what you are thinking, I just got to Little Rock right? I feel the same way. It really has been a whirl wind adventure. And I will miss it here in Little Rock, I have made some really great friends.

Jumpee update! AHHHHH! I only have 600 left! That means that I have completed 14,400 jumpees. wow haha. One of my friends jokingly smacked my butt the other day and immediately exclaimed how firm my butt is! I responded that if she did about 14,000 jumpees her butt would be that firm too. haha I am almost to my second monetary goal, but I am still $80 off. I did get a donation last week, thanks! You know who you are :D

Next week I am headed to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and then it will down to Florida to play with my family. I hope you all will keep reading about the adventures I go on! :D

1 comment: