Monday, November 1, 2010

3 weeks left?!

So I had a pretty great weekend. Friday I picked up my good friend Ali from the airport. She flew in from Philly to visit me for the weekend. She is headed off to Paris to become an au pair soon, and if I am granted an invitation into the Peace Corps, it is very possible that we will not see each other for a long time. Friday night I had a kind of quirky dinner party.

My roommate decided about a week before I moved in that he did not use his dining room table enough to keep it around, so he didn't. Yep that's right, no dinner table. So I had to improvise. We sat on the floor. haha it was a little odd, but mostly I think it was fun. I made fajitas and my pots de creme (which were good, but really rich). Then we went out into down town for a drink. All in all a pretty good evening.

Saturday Ali and I went and picked up my loot from the Little Rock Food Club. I will miss that place when I leave. I got a whole gallon of milk this time. I hope I can drink it all! I am sad that I will not be able to go this weekend as I will be at the Hooch! AH! haha (Hard to believe how that has snuck up on me...) After the LRFC, we headed to Sonic for the obligatory slushy. And then I realized that I did not have a costume to wear to the Halloween party we were headed to that night. Ali dressed as the game Twister. So I decided to go along with that theme and (attempted) to dress like Candy Land. No one knew what I was all evening, haha but that's ok, we still had a good time.

Sunday was a lazy day, and I have to admit that I did not do my jumpees (so I am once again in debt). But not to worry, My plan is to do 50 extra jumpees every day this week (which started today). I have a feeling that I am going to end up missing a day this weekend too. ugh I don't like being in jumpee debt, but sometimes it is necessary.

Spanish word- Squat = Rechoncho


Also I am trying to start a photo blog. I only have 2 pictures on there right now, and they are from my small Canon Powershot, not my Rebel. I have been taking pictures on a resolution that is too high for the photo-blog site I want to use. So I am trying to figure out how to make photos that I have already take and are a high resolution, a lower resolution. If you know, let me in on it!

Sooo, I am 9850 down. Tomorrow, I will be passed my next goal. Wow, I have just over 5000 jumpees left. Getting close! Don't forget to go to Paypal and donate to my next animal! Read about it below!! :D

PS- Can anyone else not believe that I only have about 3 weeks left here in Little Rock? I cannot. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment