Friday, January 7, 2011

I always get so annoyed when the bloggers that I read on a regular basis do not post for a long period of time. Well now I am quite guilty of that. My apologies. Unfortunately, my life has not been what most would call exciting. My family and I just got back from a week long, post Christmas trip to Atlanta to visit my Grandma and Aunt and Uncle who live there. We completed 2 puzzles, did a little post Christmas shopping (and found some great deals, I must add), I did some quilting and am now also working on making my own skirt, we made a failed attempt at tiramisu (note to self: don't let Mom handle the bottle of Kalua near the dessert or the whole bottle may just end up in there) and we headed into Atlanta one day for a trip to the Georgia Aquarium (which is the largest in the world) and the World of Coke museum.  Ok so when I put it like that, it does kind of sound like a lot.

Well here it is, 10 days until I leave sunny Florida for VA for a day with Paige and a my Peace Corps staging. 12 days until I am off to El Salvador!

I promise to try to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment