Friday, April 22, 2011

Windowsill Garden...


For now that is.  Here are some pictures of my garden that I am starting from fertilizer pellets and cow manure and yogurt cups. :) The little green sprouts in the pellets are the zinnias, to the right is a pumpkin seed, to the right of that are tomato seeds. In the first cup is a sunflower (it already grew out of its pellet and had to be transplanted) and the other two contain papaya seeds! Here's to hoping all of this will soon be a beautiful, delicious garden!
Magic pellets that make seeds sprout almost overnight

Here is a picture of the door that my host dad/ neighbor
Orlando helped me put on my chicken coop
Fresh, delicious limes that I make lime-aid out of regularly :)

Also big shout out to my good friend Alex and her mom who have been a big help in getting my garden off the ground! Thanks guys!
Oh and for my avid followers (Hi Mom, Hi Dad!), I have added a subscription addition to the side of my blog, you just write in your e-mail, confirm and when I post you will get notifications! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment