Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Miles of Road

Hi all! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving week! I have a couple of big announcements from the past week. First off, I want to channel all further donations to Heifer to the Heifer website. My grand total that I raised was $540! That is enough for a Water Buffalo, a Llama and 2 flocks of Chicks. Thank you to everyone for all of your support along my crazy jumpee path. Also a thank you to my last three donors who pushed me over the edge of my goal!

Now that my Little Rock/ Heifer adventure has come to a close, I have arrived in Florida. Finally. haha My Dad and brother have been living here for months already, and my Mom, about a month. My first impressions are all positive. Our house is nice, and only about a 10min walk from the beach. There is more shopping than you could ever imagine just minuets away from the house and of course I have my puppy CJ here. :) I am still waiting for my Peace Corps packet to come in the mail, but have been assured it will be here by Saturday at the latest. So excited!!!

I will be back to posting more regularly now that Thanksgiving is over, and I have copious amounts of time on my hands. Also I have taken up quilting! This is what the end result will hopefully resemble when I am done! We will see. I will keep you updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment