Monday, December 6, 2010

El Salvador!

 So I got some pretty exciting news this past week. I received my official invitation to join the Peace Corps in El Salvador working as a Rural Health Facilitator! I cannot believe that a year has gone by since I submitted my application, but I could not be more excited to head out on this adventure. I have about six weeks until my departure date, and I have already started purchasing some essentials that I will need (like moisture wicking shirts). haha I also now have a lot to do, like write my aspiration statement, fill out paperwork, plan my attack on packing. (You are only allowed 80 lbs of luggage!) So in the mean time, feel free to check out El Salvador on the web and find out where I will be headed for 2 years. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment