Monday, May 16, 2011

Vaccines

Just a quick post today. My computer charger died. Poop. So much for having internet in your site if your computer won´t turn on due to a dead battery. So I am sitting in an internet cafe right now. I have vaccines in my cesta (along with a million other things) and they need to get home to be used\ refridgerated. I will be vaccinating my dog today along with my chickens. I know there are many reasons to and not to vaccinate chickens, but right now it seems like the right thing to do. Especially because I will be going back to San Vicente for 3 weeks this Friday and I will not be able to watch out for them to the best of my ability.

Have I ever vaccinated anything before in my life? I mean I was the cootie vaccination expert in 3rd grade. Circle circle dot dot, now you have your cootie shot. No? No one? Well if any of you out there decide you need a cootie shot or know someone who does, I am your girl! But real needles? With medicine in them? Well you can just ask my parents about me and shots, my neighbors are going to want to have the smelling salts on standby.

Also speaking of vaccinating my dog, I named her! Finally. Her name is Hoja. It means leaf in Spanish. (Also that is your Spanish word of the day. Repeat? Maybe. But honestly did you remember it? Did not think so) haha I know it did not take that long, but a dog ought to have a name when she is being trained.

Ok well I have to run! Next update will probably be from San Vicente!

No comments:

Post a Comment